I had to do this. This post was inevitable and was bound to happen. And it promises to be the most shocking and insane stuff that has ever happened to this blog.
You see WordPress daily gives you an update on the search engine terms that have your blog as a result-most likely in the Top 10. So I have made a list of some of the terms that I couldn’t have possibly thought of while writing the post but voila! They lead up to the post alright! So here they are:
1) Average age for first girlfriend: Now this has been a very frequent search engine term leading to one of my very early post: G for Girlfriend.
2) Gays at Wonder la: WTF??? I mean WTF??? I remember to have just made a passing reference to Gays in my Wonderla post and what do u know? Some pervert is actually searching for it! Ah! Gross!
3) Watch people hump each other : Ok now I really don’t get it! I mean when the hell did I write about people humping each other? The closest I have made a reference to humping is about how the hostel dogs humped the Hostel Bitch to death. AH God!
4) I am 21 and do not have a girlfriend: Ok did I myself search for it when I was drunk?
5) NITK Girls: WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????
6) Weed nitk: Wrong time sorry. I no longer am in college.
7) MS Word sucks: Anyday! It also so happens that this too is a very popular search term. Variations include “2007 Word Sucks”, “Word Help Sucks” etc.
8) Play something by the scorpions: I mean what kind of a search term is this? Which noob would search for something like this?
9) Who founded rectilinear research speaker: Now you get it how easy it is to get mislead!
But wait for this:
10) akshay nr rectilinear redemption: Do u get it? Someone actually searched for me on the net! Sure as hell wasn’t me! But woah man! Thats something!
There were a lot more and I will perhaps write another search engine post sometime soon.