Going to God’s Own Country
Given the fact that my blogging frequency is competing hard with the frequency of the Indian Cricket team’s success, I’d rather not make excuses on why it is so. Instead, I am just going to say that I am leaving to Trivandrum today, by way of a 17 hour bus journey spanning each of the 760 kms and will be back only on Tuesday. And when I come back, I hope to write about a whole load of stuff that has happened over the past 2 weeks. This include:
- The Weekend Party at my home
- The Chetan Bhagat Phenomenon as it took place with my friend Logik.
- Some wise words by Royan D’Mello
- My views on the alarmingly high number of reality shows on TV
- The De-Stab Post
- The upcoming Indian Bands gig in Bangalore on August 24
- My Experience in God’s Own Country
- About a few interestng blogs I read up in the holidays.
- Book reviews on Atonement by Ian Mcewan and A House for Mr.Biswas by V S Naipaul
So thats what I plan to do after I come back. How many of them I will end up doing – no idea!
So till then-Chao!