Given the fact that my blogging frequency is competing hard with the frequency of the Indian Cricket team’s success, I’d rather not make excuses on why it is so. Instead, I am just going to say that I am leaving to Trivandrum today, by way of a 17 hour bus journey spanning each of the 760 kms and will be back only on Tuesday. And when I come back, I hope to write about a whole load of stuff that has happened over the past 2 weeks. This include:
- The Weekend Party at my home
- The Chetan Bhagat Phenomenon as it took place with my friend Logik.
- Some wise words by Royan D’Mello
- My views on the alarmingly high number of reality shows on TV
- The De-Stab Post
- The upcoming Indian Bands gig in Bangalore on August 24
- My Experience in God’s Own Country
- About a few interestng blogs I read up in the holidays.
- Book reviews on Atonement by Ian Mcewan and A House for Mr.Biswas by V S Naipaul
So thats what I plan to do after I come back. How many of them I will end up doing – no idea!
So till then-Chao!